Maybe you want to be close to the outdoor activities, culture, and dining that’s made Park City a beloved Utah treasure, but you envision options that make raising a family and pursuing a career a little easier? You’ll find it in the Pinebrook/Jeremy Ranch area.
This area is highly popular with full-time residents, many of whom commute to Salt Lake City.
There are numerous distinctive neighborhoods, including:
- Pinebrook — Located on the south side of Park City residents enjoy numerous trails upon the rolling hillsides and reside in single-family and condominium homes. Along with convenient recreational access, shopping and dining is moments away at Quarry Junction, and Gorgoza Tubing Park provides wintertime fun.
- Jeremy Ranch — Many of the single-family homes, townhouses, and condominiums are located in nine micro-neighborhoods, and several have views of or face the Jeremy Ranch Golf Course. Its close location to I-15 makes commuting to Salt Lake City highly convenient.
- Summit Park — Located near the crest of Parley’s Summit along I-80, this heavily wooded neighborhood mostly consists of single-family homes. A favorite with commuters, this area provides easy access to Park City and the Salt Lake Valley and some of the area’s most affordable homes.
- Glenwild/Silver Creek —The neighborhood of Silver Creek can be found along the northern edge of Park City, and it consists of single family homes and ranches. Glenwild is located above, and it features some of the area’s most luxurious homes found within a private and gated Tom Fazio golf community.
- Trailside — Just like the name implies, this full time residential neighborhood is surrounded by rambling trails and verdant parks. Located between Old Ranch Road and Highway 40, this is the home of Trailside Elementary School and Park. Residents enjoy expansive views of Olympic Park and Canyons.
- Promontory Ranch Club — A private, gated community east of Park City on 7,000 acres, residences include large custom-built homes and smaller luxury cabins. Residents have access to two existing golf courses with plans for more. The Ranch Club features a fitness center, pools, and other amenities, while the Equestrian Center houses a state-of-the-art arena and boarding stalls.
Ready to come home? For more information, contact us today.